Low-cut hiker style boot is perfect for a comfortable all day wear at work and play. The lightest ever AT 55 series work boot with the latest technology and innovation.
- TECtuff® toe bumper to protect against scuffing.
- COOLstep® lining to absorb moisture and odour for optimum freshness and hygiene.
- HEELguard for added stability and impact protection
- Heavy duty KevlarTM stitching across all critical seams for increased durability.
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with PORONTM helps protect the heel and ball of your foot.
- NATUREform® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
- Snug Fit Heel Contour System for enhanced achilles support and ankle stabilisation.
- NANOlite® footbed with a gently raised surface to help reduce fatigue.
- Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- Convenient quick release side zip.
- Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification. Anti-static.
- AT’s dual density PU/Rubber sole with lightweight shock absorbing PU midsole and hard wearing rubber outsole for superior durability. Resistant to 300°C surface contact.
- Deep tread profile, with self cleaning design delivers superior traction in the roughest of terrain.
- Sole resistant to mineral and organic oils and acids. Cut, split and crack resistant.
Application: Agriculture, Building & Construction / Manufacturing / Mining & Quarrying / Transport & Logistics / Storage & Warehousing
Standards: AS/NZS 2210.3:2009EN ISO 20345:2011, ASTM F2413-18